The K Scan comes complete with an intra oral scanner and a software for your notebook / computer.
Lightweight and portable design, easy to install, easy to use
Installed in a Notebook (supported by Nvidia Graphic cards and Windows system)
1. Small size and lightweight- Scanner size: 240mm (length) × 39.8mm (width) × 57mm (height) – Scanning head size: 18.5mm (height) × 19mm (width)
– Weight: 350g
– Applicable to patients with different opening degrees. Scan head detachable to support multi-mode disinfection. Scanning head can be autoclaved and immersed to avoid cross infection
3. No powder scanning
– Reduces the difficulty and complexity of clinical operations – Improves patient comfort
4. Color scanning
– True color imaging reflects the actual situation of the patient’s mouth
– Easy to distinguish between soft and hard tissue
– Facilitates easy communication between doctors and patients
5. High scanning accuracy and speed
– Scanning with up to 25μm – for all clinical needs – Saving time compared to traditional impressions – Full port scanning time: ≤ 5 minutes
6. Continuous scanning
– Reduces clinical operation time and increase efficiency
– Real-time display of scanned images, so doctors can diagnose and analyze live
7. Accurate depth of field
– Large depth of field of 15mm to ensure completeness of images
8. Built-in anti-fog function
– The anti-fog function is built in the scanning head, and the lens is automatically heated to prevent fogging in the mouth.
– Provides guarantees for the completeness of data collected at one time
9. Pen Design
– Pen-holding design
– Streamlined design for a more comfortable grip – Ergonomic design10. Data format is open – Unencrypted STL format
– Compatible with most CAD design software
– Data can be transferred to the machining center via the built-in cloud service or by alternative means11. Wide range of clinical applications – Can be applied to most oral restorations, oral implants, orthodontics, etc.
Wenn Sie unsere Anmeldeseite besuchen, setzen wir ein temporäres Cookie, um festzustellen, ob Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt. Dieses Cookie enthält keine persönlichen Daten und wird gelöscht, wenn Sie Ihren Browser schließen.