HNO patient chair with same esthetical design as OTOP/V Professional model but equipped with hydraulic system allowing the lowering and raising of the chair.
- Solid structure in metal painted with epossidic powders, available in silver color or white (at choice) and hydraulic system for the rising started by a gas pump through a foot control sited in the lower back part of the base.
- The upholstered parts of the chair are composed of high density and un-deformable foam pelted with bi-elastic, tear-resistant, antimicrobial skai, very easy to clean.
- Wide and stable metal base painted in color black.
- Compact base (gray/white) Hydraulic Patient Chair – Up/Down.
- Backrest manually operated by Gas Spring Lever – reclines to almost horizontal position (almost 180 deg.).
- With Metal leg support. Rotation of 360 deg with special locking pedal to the stable chair position. High-quality upholster – antimicrobial tissue.
- Easy to clean and disinfect. Moveable headrest – vertical and front directions.
- Armrest – removable and swingable to allow better accessibility.