The Enbio S autoclave is a compact, fast and quiet steam sterilizer that sterilizes your unpacked instruments in just 7 minutes (FAST program). The large and easy-to-read color touch screen makes the Class B autoclave intuitive and easy to operate, and already installed programs are easy to select. Depending on the selected program, packaged or unpackaged instruments can be sterilized.
This unit comes complete including:
- Blue hose for supply of distilled water – including blue rubber stopper for on jerrycan with distilled water
- Red hose for discharge of waste water – including red rubber stopper for on waste container
- USB stick
- Automatic storage data logging of each sterilization process
- Enbio Data Viewer program for reading out the data logging
- User manual + movie how to assemble and operate the unit
- HEPA filter
- Validation report
- Power cable
The only thing you need to provide yourself is distilled water.
|Program||Total run time||Load||Sterilization class|
|134 °C FAST||7 minutes||Unpacked non hollow instruments||S|
|134 °C||13 minutes||Packed / unpacked instruments||B|
|121 °C||26 minutes||Packed / unpacked instruments||B|
|PRION**||43 minutes||Packed / unpacked instruments||B|
There are no reviews yet.