ENT chair equipped with 2 linear motors operating independently UP/DOWN movement and combined movement of seat and backrest.
It is equipped with:
- solid structure in metal painted with epoxy powders complete with covers moulded in abs at high resistance
- synchronized movement of legrest with backrest operated by joystick on the pedal
- recall of “zero” position and vertical working position by 2 buttons on pedal
- +5° inclination of seat up to Trendelenburg position
- rotation of 180° ( right and left) with manual locking device
- single upholstered part for leg-rest and seat
- the upholstered parts of the chair are composed of high-density and un-deformable foam pelted with bi-elastic, tear resistant, antimicrobial skai tissue, very easy to clean and disinfect. More than 40 colours available.
- anatomical articulated head-rest with manual adjustment in vertical and front direction set on the backrest
- removable and swivelling armrests in polyurethane for easy entrance of the patient by the side