The DX-18 ENT Suction pump, with an air-flow rate per min. 24L is a very handy small suction unit. It is driven by an electromotive, maintenance-free diaphragm-type pump. The pump generates a vacuum within the hose system and the collection jar. The fluid is gathered in the collection jar. A mechanical overflow safety (on the inner part of the collection jar lid) prevents the overflow of secretion to the pump mechanism.
- Optional rechargeable battery (accumulator)
- Integrated microprocessor-based technology assures safe charging of the battery
- An electronic controlled over-temperature stop avoids overheating of the unit.
- A disposable bacterial filter plate integrated with the lid of the collection jar prevents bacteria and liquid from penetrating into the pump.
- Weight: 5 KG.
- Suction Hose: 6mm diameter, length 1.3m
- Noise Level: 50DB
- Airflow rate pump 24L/min
- vacuum 80kPa+5kPa
- Additional air regulation Mechanical regulating valve
- Collection jar 1L secretion container, 1L Receptal container system or
- 1L MediVac container system
- Suction hose 6mm diameter,1.30m length
- Voltage 230V~(+/-10%) 50
- Current input(max) Ca. 1.25A(230V~)
- Power consumption Ca. 300 VA(230V~)
- 2m power cable