SUPREMA U-500 – 3 motors of high quality (up to 8000N) for the independent movement of up/down, backrest and seat.
Professional chair designed specifically for uro-gynecology examination and scanner activity with high stability and maximum comfort for both operator and patient in all positions.
Suprema U-500 satisfies perfect seat ergonomics thanks to body shaped upholstery and thanks to a sturdy mechanical construction. It can be controlled in wireless mode by a remote foot-control (OPTIONAL – see accessories)
Suprema U-500 is equipped with:
- solid structure in metal painted with epoxy powders (colour white RAL 9003 met) refined with elegant covers moulded inabs at high resistance
- 3 powerful motors of high quality (up to 8000n) operating electrically and separately the up/down, backrest and seat movements. Maximum stability and efficiency are granted.
- -20° inclination when in Trendelenburg position;
- synchronized backrest-seat movement to grant security fixed 90° angle to prevent the body’s patient squeezing (safetysystem)
- wired/wireless pedal for independent chair’s movements control – to be selected among the below options. it is provided with 3 memories: 3 memorized positions chosen by the operator and “zero” for resting position.
- the upholstered parts of the chair are composed of high-density and un-deformable foam pelted with bi-elastic, tear resistant, antimicrobial skai tissue, very easy to clean and disinfect. See colours chart.
- Removable single leg-rest to be set on the chair when the horizontal position is required for ultrasound scan.
- 4 Stainless steel side rails left and right along the seat and the backrest
- anatomical head-rest with manual adjustment in vertical line
- Anti-panic handles in painted metal.Easy to adjust frontward or backward to reach the most comfortable patient’s grip
- Padded lumbar cushion for patient’s maximum comfort when lying in bed position
List of Optional Applications:
- WIRELESS pedal with same specifications of the wired type
- Foot rest with arch-designed supports in stainless steel and with refined foot plates in supple foam and pelted with same sky as the rest of gyn chair’s upholstery clamp fitting system in to the seat with manual adjustment in height and longitudinal direction
- Practical central cushion for filling the empy space between seat and single-leg rest to grant easy bed position
- Paper – roll holder fixed at the back rest of the gyn chair
- Extensible holder rod for phlebo-bottle fixed at the gyn chair’s basement on a 90° revolving support