PC Based Audiometer, slim design. Can be mounted on the wall or under desktop. With Integral operation software – just connect the device to a monitor, mouse and keyboard and receive an advanced Audiometer. Advanced model Includes Speech Therapy module – implement your local protocol into the device.
- 2-channel sound & speech audiometer
- 4 transducer outputs (air line R/L, bone line, free field R/L and aux R/L for e.g. plug-in headphones or high tone audiometry).
- Standard frequency range airline: 125Hz to 8kHz
- Standard frequency range bone conduction: 250 to 4kHz
- Manual and sliding anaesthesia with narrowband & broadband noise as well as speech masking noise
- Signal modulation: pure tone, sweep, pulse tone
- Integrated Freiburg Language Test with single word selection and randomised group selection and word playback
- Speech tests from hard disk via PC software and live speech test, Westras Wave audiometry
- Suprathreshold tests: SISI, Fowler, Stenger, Langenbeck Noise audiometry, tinnitus determination with sound / narrowband noise,
Tinnitus masking with narrowband noise / broadband noise, Lüscher
- Patient communication: Talk back and talk forward function as well as patient answer button
- Line-In R/L
- USB interface, galvanically isolated
- Built-in display
- Built-in free field amplifier
- Two high-quality encoders with magnetic bearings
- Closed, easily disinfectable user interface
- High-frequency audiometry up to 16 kHz with additional RadioEAR DD450 high-frequency audiometric earpiece
- audioApp Bluetooth rotary/push control: Combination control for level adjustment, storage and frequency change!
- Data transfer from Audio-Connect, Audio-Win