The STERLINK® FPS-15s Plus sterilization system is a low-temperature plasma sterilizer to inactivate microorganisms for a broad range of metal and nonmetal medical devices and surgical instruments at low temperatures. This product is reliable and provides a variety of methods of sterilization.
STERLINK® can sterilize medical devices by diffusing hydrogen peroxide vapor into the chamber or pouch. It rapidly sterilizes medical instruments and materials without leaving toxic residues. All stages of the sterilization cycle do not damage compatible instruments which are sensitive to heat and moisture.
This sterilizer can be used for metal and non-metal medical devices and can sterilize instruments with high lumen characteristics and micro-sized equipment.
It consistently provides the Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6, as defined by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and international standards, only when used within the materials and geometric requirements are given.
The devices have been pre-validated to the SAL of 10-6 based upon high resistance conditions, including lumens within the claim lengths and mated surfaces.
ITS™ – Instrument Tracking System
Instrument Tracking System is a real-time sterilization monitoring system. Analyze the actual usage data of STERPACK®, STERPACK® Plus, and STERLOAD® – provide them as device diagnostic tools. Provide advanced service that accurate data analysis immediate delivery to end-users.
- ITS™ allows real-time monitoring which enables before service and worry-free usage because problems are tracked and resolved remotely.
- ITS™ securely records sterilization data in Plasmapp’s main server.
- ITS™ monitors the operation status of every sterilizer for on-time and accurate maintenance care.
- ITS™ provides remote software updates to maintain STERLINK® with the most updated software.
- Easy to use ITS™ mobile application allows direct access to sterilization records and sterilizer control.