Xoran xCAT is an ultra-compact, portable CT scanner that provides real-time CT scans of the brain, sinuses, ears, and skull-base.
Clinicians acquire high resolution, 3-dimensional images with slice thickness as low as 0.1 mm. The lightweight, mobile design rolls into position directly behind the patient’s head in seconds.
- Visualize your target intraoperatively with submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm) and geometrical accuracy superior to multi-slice CT
- Shorten procedure time—xCAT scans take less than one minute
- Evaluate and adjust cochlear implant placement in real time in the OR
- Confirm drill trajectory with precision, visualizing critical structures to avoid them
- Supports minimally invasive and robotic procedures